Environmental Awareness: Waste and Chemical - Online Theory Only
SARA, CERCLA, EPCRA, TSCA and FIFRA – these are the complex EPA laws that your employees must understand and comply with to keep the environment safe. Train workers on the nuances of these laws and show them how various practices – SDS use, PPE, labeling, proper containment, spill management, cleanup methods and documentation – can keep wastes and chemicals from polluting the environment.
- Cradle To Grave Regulation
- RCRA – Overview
- Employer Permits And Responsibilities
- Safe Work Practices
- Hazardous Waste Cleanup – CERCLA
- Community Right-To-Know – EPCRA
Chemical Safety And Use
- TSCA – New And Existing Chemicals
- Uses Of TSCA
- TSCA Safe Work Practices
- Pesticides – FIFRA
- FIFRA Safe Work Practices
Cost: $25 plus GST
Duration: The time needed to complete each online course varies for each individual. You may stop the course at any time and access your activity at a later date.