Safety Matters: Back Safety - Online Theory Only
NOTE: This course has been updated and was formerly known as Back Safety: Lift Well, Live Well and Back In Action
Year after year, back injuries are one of the leading causes of on-the-job injuries. Help your employees protect their backs with the information presented in this course.
Why Back Safety is Important
- Different categories of back injuries
- What is microtrauma?
Risk Factors, Injuries, and Warning Signs
- Typical causes of back injuries
- Signs that you may have a back injury
Anatomy – Spine and Back Basics
- How the back functions
Prevention and Maintaining a Healthy Back
- Technique for proper lifting
- Tips for protecting your posture
- How your general health effects your back
Cost: $25 plus GST
Duration: The time needed to complete each online course varies for each individual. You may stop the course at any time and access your activity at a later date.