Course Length: 1 day (8 hours)
This one-day course is designed for owners, managers, supervisors, and individuals involved in developing and implementing a company’s safety and health management system.
- How to use the Saskatchewan OHS Regulations
- Importance of an effective safety and health program
- Required elements of a safety and health program
- Development and implementation of various documents of a health and safety manual
- Optional components of a safety and health program
This course may be eligible for Continuing Education Credits towards the following programs: