Build a Resilient Future with the SCSA
The SCSA presents the Constructing Safety Leadership Conference on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, beginning at 8 a.m. The conference will be streamed out to the SCSA's website and social media pages, so attendees can watch from their preferred social media accounts by using the links found here.
The conference is an excellent educational and networking opportunity for attendees from the construction industry with sessions on supporting mental health, creating meaningful connections, navigating legal trends and a panel discussion with construction leaders. There is no cost to attend.
Online conference takes place 8:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The conference schedule includes:
- Greetings from Regina Mayor Sandra Masters and SCSA Past Chairperson Ryan Smotra
- Legal Trends with Robbie McLellan, MLT Aikens
- Construction Leadership Panel with Janis Dubreuil, Allan Construction; Colin Olfert, Westridge Construction; Nick Walbaum, All-Rite Mechanical; and Stu Niebergall, Regina & Region Home Builders’ Association
- Networking Skills with Jolene Watson, Clarity Coaching and Development
- Focus on Mental Health with Shannon Patton, Canadian Mental Health Association of Regina
In-person event begins at 2:15 p.m. with reception to follow until 5 p.m.
Attendees are invited to join the SCSA, Innovation Saskatchewan and Betterworks Technologies at the U of R's Innovation Place Rotunda in Regina for a technology demonstration and networking. A reception with appetizers and a cash bar will follow the demonstration. See map and parking info.
More information can be found here: conference schedule and featured speakers.
Questions about the conference can be sent to email@example.com