Like all organizations in this rapidly evolving environment, the SCSA is planning, adapting, and implementing measures daily. At this time, the SCSA will not be closing operations and is taking the following measures to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Access to SCSA offices in Regina and Saskatoon is restricted. Visitors at a higher risk of COVID 19 are asked to access services by phone or online
- COR and SECOR Audits are being rescheduled. For inquiries please contact Program Services email@example.com
- SCSA classrooms are being cancelled for the next two weeks. SCSA online training and SCOT training is not affected and can be accessed at any time.
- Online remote-proctored NCSO exams are administered by Saskatchewan Polytech and are currently being offered. As the situation evolves, please contact Sask Polytech for up-to-date information
- Staff travel has been suspended. SCSA staff are available for online and telephone meetings (Regina, Saskatoon).
- External meetings are being cancelled or moved online. The SCSA Annual General Meeting has been moved online and the SCSA Constructing Safety Leadership conference is cancelled
Safety is top-of-mind in everything the SCSA does, and the Association will continue to monitor developments from public health agencies to ensure the health and safety of members, employees, and the public.