March 21, 2019: SCSA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- The SCSA AGM will be held on March 21, 2019 at the Travelodge Hotel in Saskatoon.
April 8-12, 2019: Saskatchewan Construction Week
- Follow our Newsfeed, Facebook, and Twitter pages to find out what events are taking place during Saskatchewan Construction Week April 8-12, 2019
April 10, 2019: SCSA Constructing Safety Leadership Conference
- Don't miss your chance to hear from industry leaders, our conference will be held on April 10, 2019 at TCU Place in Saskatoon.
Quarterly: SCSA Regional Safety Comittee Meetings Enjoy breakfast or lunch as you discuss safety topics and network with other safety professionals in the construction industry! The SCSA Regional Safety Committees (RSCs) are responsible for promoting safety in the construction industry and advancing the objectives of the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association at a regional level. RSCs are active in identifying regional and trade-specific health and safety training needs, as well as developing solutions to safety problems in the construction industry, particularly at a local level.
The committees are comprised of representatives from construction and trade associations along with worker members to provide a communication link between member employers and the SCSA’s Board of Directors. The current committees are established in the following centres throughout Saskatchewan: North Battleford (sub-committee), Regina, Moose Jaw, Swift Current, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Yorkton, Esterhazy (sub-committee), Estevan, and Lloydminster.
- To view the RSC representatives by region, visit: www.scsaonline.ca/about-us/regional-safety-committees
- To attend an RSC meeting, please call the SCSA office in either Regina 306.525.0175 or Saskatoon 306.652.0907 or email email@example.com to RSVP.
- To view the RSC meeting schedule, visit: http://www.scsaonline.ca/news/regional-safety-committees