Safety Auditor Re-Certification Training
NOTE: ONLY members who have received a letter from the SCSA confirming you are certified to take this course should enrol. If you have not received a letter or are unsure if you qualify for this course, please contact the SCSA office before registering.
Auditors certified through SCSA are required to take this online course every three years to maintain their Auditor Certification. This online course is designed to inform auditors of updates made to the audit tool document and to process changes that have been made.
Certification: There is a short quiz at the end of the course to ensure Auditors have an understanding of types of audits, the audit process and techniques used to ensure a successful audit.
- Purpose of and Types of Audits
- COR® and Auditor Certification
- Audit Process
- Areas SCSA Auditors have found to be deficient during audits
To Maintenance Safety Auditor Certification by SCSA, you must:
- Complete and submit a self-audit within three years of completing this course.
- Complete the online re-certification course every three years.
Note: Both must be completed before the expiration date on your certificate.
Must be a current SCSA Certified Auditor
$50 plus GST