A Career with the SCSA
The Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association is a high-performance organization with talented and dedicated employees who are passionate about safety. The SCSA is always open to receiving resumes from talented people who thrive in a challenging environment built on teamwork and respect. If you are looking to build a career in the health and safety industry, and want to excel at a job that is both demanding and rewarding, the SCSA would like to hear from you.
The SCSA is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages and total compensation to their employees. Some of the many benefits include:
- Paid health, dental, and vision benefits premium – includes family coverage
- Contributory RRSP program
- Support for professional development – we want our employees to continue to learn and grow!
- Supported and encouraged work/life balance including our earned day off (EDO) program. Have every other Friday off!
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Tenure recognition through our Service Awards Program
- Fun social events like summer BBQ’s arranged by our Social Committee
- Annual Employee Conference and Service Awards Night
For more visit the SCSA's Membership, Mission, Mandate and Vision page.
Have a question? Want to know more about our team? Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no opportunities currently. Please check back at a later date or use the directions below to leave an open application.
Please complete the SCSA Employment Application.
And email a cover letter and/or resume to email@example.com
You can complete the application form and submit your cover letter and/or resume at any time. All resumes will be held on file for one year from the date of submission.