1. Our staff and our online tools collect, use and disclose personal information to fulfill services and products you've requested and to provide you and your employer with information. The use of personal information for other purposes is not undertaken by our staff without the express consent of the client or unless such use has been authorized by law.
2. We may send you marketing and communications messages. You may choose to opt-out of marketing and communications messages by following the instructions at the bottom of the email. This may prevent you from receiving newsletters, promotional information or surveys.
3. All staff member of the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association (SCSA) protect the confidentiality of the information and the privacy of the individuals to who the information pertains.
4. We are open to the public about our policies and practices with respect to the personal information we collect, use and disclose in the course of our work.
5. The SCSA has a privacy officer to oversee privacy and security which includes dealing with any privacy and security complaints and managing any privacy and security breaches.
6. All information, collected, used or disclosed by the SCSAstaff is done in a secure fashion that includes physical, technological and administrative safeguards. Our office has procedures for retention and disposal of records.
7. All members of the SCSA staff signed a privacy pledge at the time of hiring.