This one-day course is designed for workers who want to achieve National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO™) or National Health and Safety Administrator (NHSA®) designations.
- Review of information presented in pre-requisite courses
- How the material in the pre-requisite courses interact with each other
- Review pertinent sections of the Saskatchewan OHS Regulations
- Safety Management
- Safety Auditor
- Leadership for Safety Excellence
- WHMIS 2015 Train the Trainer
- Effective Claims Management
This course may be eligible for BCRSP CPD points. See the BCSRP website at www.bcrsp.ca for CPD criteria.