Safety Auditor Re-Certification Training
Auditors certified through the SCSA are required to take this online course every three years to maintain their auditor certification. This online course is designed to inform auditors of updates to the audit standards and process changes.
Time to Complete: 3 hours (approx.)
Prerequisite: Must be a current SCSA certified auditor
- To successfully complete this course, there is a short quiz at the end of the course. Participants will have 2 attempts to achieve 80% or higher on the quiz. Failure to achieve this will result in having to re-take the two-day instructor-led Safety Auditor Training Course.
- Upon successful completion of the quiz, a printable certificate of completion will be available immediately. A digital version will be accessible through participants ePassport.
- Purpose and types of audits
- COR®/SECOR® and auditor certification
- NEW COR® standards & audit tool (effective January 1, 2023)
- Audit process
- Common areas identified as deficient during audits
Maintenance of Certification: Submission of a maintenance audit, along with completion of the SCSA online re-certification training must be completed within three years of taking the two-day Safety Auditor Training course. Failure to complete these maintenance components within the designated timeline will result in having to re-take Safety Auditor Training.
Registration: Refunds will not be issued after enrolment.
ONLY individuals who have received a reminder from the SCSA confirming their auditor certification is up for renewal should enrol. Please verify you meet the criteria prior to enrolling. If you have not received a reminder or are unsure if you qualify for this course, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm eligibility.
Certificates can be downloaded and saved upon course completion.
There are No Refunds for Safety Auditor Re-certification Training.